Sunday, June 13, 2010

Top 20 songs in the country

It's about time for a Top 20, ain't it?

1. California Gurls - Katy Perry ft Snoop Dogg (I am still on the fence about this song but I'll admit it's a catchy song)

2. OMG - Usher ft Will.I.Am (The song definitely grew on me but now it's overplayed)

3. Airplanes - B.O.B ft Hailey Williams (LUURVE this song)

4. Your Love is my Drug - Ke$ha (yawn. I mean does she sing or slur words)

5. Billionaire - Travie McCoy ft Bruno Mars (Yep, i like it now. need to go dload the album sef)

6. Break Your Heart - Taio Cruz ft Luda (Yea I like it but on to the next)

7. Alejandro - Lady Gaga

8. Nothing on You - B.O.B ft Bruno Mars (Definitely sick of this song)

9. Rock That Body - Black Eyes Peas (nice song)

10. Bulletproof - La Roux (tired of it)

11. Not Afraid - Eminem ( I won't lie only heard a snippet, not a huge fan of the Em)

12. Hey Soul Sister - Train ( I still skip or turn it off whenever it comes on)

13. Find Your Love - Drake ( So when I first heard this song I thought it was hot. Upon subsequent listen i still like it but it's not as hot as I thought. My friend says it sounds like he just made up the song on his Casio)

14. Need You Know - Lady Antabellum

15. Miss Me - Drake ft Lil Wayne

16. Young Forever - Jay Z ft Mr Hudson (Took me a while to realise that this song is brilliant)

17. Rude Boy - Rihanna ( I think she has moved on to Rockstar now)

18. In my Head - Jason Derulo ( Still love this song)

19. Cooler than Me - Mike Posner (Blah song. Did you know he graduated from Duke?)

20. Break Even - The Script ( I think it's time they have a new single abi?)

As usual, let me know if you find your songs and which one they are.














*All info from Billboard Top 100

2 comments:

Myne said...

I love OMG by Usher and Will.I.am. And yeah, the Script need a new song. I prefer the first one to this.

Vivi N. said...

Not a fan of "California Gurls". "OMG" works best in a club/lounge/party setting. Can't stand "Airplanes" cause of the way Haley sings the chorus. She has a far better voice than that. Kesha (she does not deserve the "$") sucks. "Find Your Love" is awesome! So it "Hey, Soul Sister". Tired of "Bulletproof". I'm waiting for Mr. Hudson to have his big break Stateside.

Post a Comment

Speak out!