Sunday, January 8, 2012

25 movies to see before Oscar Night

It's award season again. Yay!. As always here's EW's recommended 25 movies to see before Oscar Night:

1. The Artist
2. The Descendants
3. War Horse
4. The Help
5. Hugo
6. Midnight in Paris
7. Moneyball
8. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
9. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
10.The Tree of Life
11.Beginners
12.Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2
13.The Iron Lady
14.Rango
15.My Week with Marilyn
16.Shame
17.Albert Nobbs
18.The Ides of March
19.Kung Fu Panda 2
20.Bridesmaids
21.J.Edgar
22.We Need to Talk about Kevin
23.Drive
24.Young Adult
25.Paradise Lost 3: Purgatory

Yea. I am straight dulling this year. I have only seen 8 movies. I can tell you for sure some movies I won't be seeing like War Horse or Hugo. Let me know which ones you've seen.

3 comments:

mizchif said...

YAY! I've seen a whooping 4 movies on this list.
This is remarkably impressive.

Vivi N. said...

I am shocked! Only 8?!! Blasphemy!

Now that I got that outta my system, I have not seen one movie on this list. Sad, no? If I had to chose, I would like to see the following movies: "Young Adult", "Drive", "The Descendants" and "Bridesmaids".

Tori said...

I've only seen Bridesmaids and The Ides of March.

Post a Comment

Speak out!