Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Let's talk music shall we?

Rihanna's new joint, Russian Roulette. Yay or Nay? I haven't decided but if i had to pick right now, I'd say yay. Kinda like Unfaithful. Either you loved it or hated it.

">

Gary Go - Wonderful...I can totally understand if you are not feeling it. I get that a lot, lol. But I really like this song. If you are not feeling the beat, the lyrics are kinda positive for when you are down in the dumps after that break up.
SAMPLE LYRICS :
And all your ammunition’s gone
Run out of fuel to carry on
You don’t know what you wanna do
Cause what you want does not want you
If what you want does not want you
And you’ve got no pull to pull you through

Say “I am”
Say “I am”
Say “I am wonderful"

Say “I am”
Say “I am”
Say “I am wonderful"


">

I have to mention a song from my darling backstreet boys' new album (which none of y'all bought! *makes mad face*. The album really isn't bad, I swear! lol
Backstreet boys - If I knew then

">

Chris Brown ft Weezy and Swiss Beatz - Yes, he beat Music Mention #1 but I can separate business from personal. Me likes the song.

">


Gucci Mane ft Trina and Nicki Minaj...so I had never heard of a gucci mane till now and apparently I am late, he is suddenly everywhere. I especially like Nicki Minaj (new first lady of Weezy's lady, also the lady with the questionable big ass), feel free to fast forward to her part, she raps last. She kinda reminds me of Lauren London. hmmm who happens to be Weezy's baby mama..hmmm let me stop.

">

Three days Grace - Break ...see my rock heads, I didn't forget you

">

Brick and Lace - Boyfriend...guys aren't the only ones who choose not to be exclusive

">

KIG - Head, shoulders, knees and toes....its kinda old but gotta get stuff from my jand peeps..oya ladies, lemme see you get down low!

">

Carrie Underwood - Cowboy Casanova..Yeehaw to my country music lovers out there..Ms Underwood is back with her newest single. sorry everything had embedding disabled.



Adam Lambert - Time for miracles (from 2012 soundtrack)...the AI runnerup belts out his famous squeal on this song.

">

Dare ft 9ice - style na style...gotta put one in for my naija peeps.

">


As you all may know, I could do this all day, so I'll stop now. Have a lovey day!

3 comments:

Myne said...

This is my overload!

I liked Rihanna's song, but I don't like her a lot these days. Blackstreet used to be my guys but this album, hhmmm, nooo. Adam Lambert was great but that MOVIE! Is that really Dare? Didn't sound like him.

TayneMent said...

yea myne, dare sounded different in this song but it's him.

ps its backstreet! don't deny my boys the little recognition they have.lol

Vivian said...

Adam Lambert sounds awesome on that song...very talented..who needs to win Idol these days anyways..all the dude needed was some exposure and there...its done!
Chris Brown's new song is catchy...that being said..never was a big fan of his..fact still remains!!
Rihanna..not loving the new song..or her new vibe.
Carrie...how I love her...she's back!!!

Post a Comment

Speak out!